Have you searched the internet for hours, maybe even days and still can’t find the answers to your WordPress questions? Search no further. You have found the only WordPress resource you will ever need. I’m Chris, The WordPress Trainer (WP Trainer). Learn from me, and save yourself time and money. Chances are, if you’ve got a question about WordPress, I know the solution. I’m here to answer any WordPress related questions you may have. Get real answers today, without the hassle or runaround. I cater to your specific site, your theme, and even your plugins.
Example WordPress Training Questions
- What is WordPress?
- Where do I change a link color in my WordPress Theme?
- How do I get a Gravatar? Are they free?
- I get tons of spam from my WordPress site. How can I fix this?
- I’ve paid 1000’s of dollars for this custom WordPress website, now I can’t get in contact with the WordPress developer. Can you help?
- How do I set up a WordPress child theme?
- How do I get my WordPress website found in google?
- How do I make my WordPress theme look like it did in the demo?
- How do I back up my WordPress Website?
- I hate my theme! How do I select a user friendly WordPress theme ?
- Why is my WordPress site loading so slow? How can I troubleshoot this?
- What’s a WordPress widget?
- Widgets are very useful, how can I add more widget locations?
- How do you configure WordPress?
- How do I create a contact form for my WordPress site?
- How do I setup WordPress on my local machine (localhost) ?
- I upgraded WordPress and lost all my customization, now what?
- Whats a good dependable WordPress hosting company?
- How can I turn my WordPress blog/site into a shopping cart?
- What are plugins?
- What is a custom post type?
- What’s the difference between wordpress.org and wordpress.com ?
- One Click Install, It’s that easy? How?
- How can I migrate my WordPress website from WordPress.com to my own server?
- What’s the difference between pages and posts?
- Can I create my own WordPress theme?
- I’m in a tight bind and need to finish this WordPress site asap, can you finish it for me?
If you have had any of these question or others The WP Trainer is here to help you to take control of your WordPress site and regain hours of your time and money.
Virtual One on One WordPress Training
Unlike a prerecorded WordPress Training Video or a syllabus based WordPress Training Program, I allow for questions specific to your WordPress- powered site or blog. Other WordPress Workshops only give you general information, and then they leave you hanging. Unlike these workshops, I provide customized, individual WordPress Training to meet and exceed your needs. Most people lead a busy lifestyle, and have busy schedules. I enable my clients to pick my brain from anywhere, not just the Atlanta area. By utilizing Skype and Google Hangouts to share your screen and talk with you about your WordPress headaches, I make interacting with the WP Trainer as convenient as possible. Virtual WordPress Training requires a minimum 1 hour prepaid retainer. Additional hours are billed at a rate of $100 per hour. Are you a night owl? I provide WordPress training at times that work best for you. 11pm-4am, no problem. Unlike other WordPress trainers, I offer a wide range of times to suit your needs. Lets get to work! There’s no better time than now to schedule a virtual one-on-one WordPress Training session with me, the WP Trainer!
Onsite One on One WordPress Training in Atlanta, GA
The onsite option is only offered to the Atlanta area market. With this option, the WP Trainer will make a site visit to your place of business, or your favorite coffee shop, to work alongside you, while teaching you on your WordPress project. Prior to the training session, which is booked in advance, clients will send the WP Trainer a list of all their questions. Upon the receipt of this list, the WP Trainer will provide to the client, a general estimate of how long it will take to cover all of the listed areas of concern. Onsite Training requires a minimum 8 hour, prepaid retainer of $800, which can allow for up to 5 attendees, per session. Additional hours will be billed at $100, per hour. Onsite WordPress training is currently only available on Fridays and select Saturdays, upon request. If you would like the WP Trainer to speak to your organization or small business, please feel free to contact me for custom rates. Schedule an Onsite One-on-One WordPress Training session, and work alongside the WP Trainer today!!
Atlanta WordPress Training Workshops
Organizations sometimes inquire about training workshops, which are scheduled occasionally, and are presented in a lecture based format. Topics covered in the WP Trainer training workshops include, but are certainly not limited to: How to choose a domain name… ,How to get WordPress installed with your web-hosting provider… ,How to choose a theme… ,How to customize the twenty- ten theme, and similar topics. WP Trainer Workshops are provided to those who want to educate their staff members on general WordPress related topics. The WP Trainer workshops have proven to be a valuable tool to those clients in need of larger-scale instruction formats. If you are in the Atlanta area, and your organization would be interested in scheduling a WP Trainer workshop, please feel free to contact me for rates and available dates.
If you’re not completely satisfied with your WP Trainer experience, I’ll give you credit toward another course, or a full refund, at your discretion. I guarantee success, and stand behind my services. The WP Trainer is geared toward customer satisfaction, and concise instruction.
Free Professional WordPress Installation and Configuration
I offer a free WordPress installation to anyone. No scheduled training required. Learn More….